Sleep Better and Feel Better with a Bedtime Routine
Rejuvenate with deep sleep. This simple checklist will help you wind down before bed so you can feel truly restored in the morning
- Sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor.
- Close your eyes and bring your attention to your breathing, stay focused here for a few breaths. Notice your breaths become longer and deeper.
- Mentally review the day you just had from when you woke up in the morning through this moment right now, feel grateful for being on this planet for this day.
- Mentally anticipate waking up with the same sense of gratitude in the morning tomorrow, knowing you will feel excited to go out into the world and help other people.
- Smile and feel your eyes relax, your lips, feel that sensation work it's way down and throughout your whole body.
- Open your eyes. Drink a glass of water, and lie down in bed, relaxed and ready to effortlessly fall asleep
Our mission is to help our members achieve their self care goals by building powerful tools.